SOUTHWIND IS BACK!
Southwind was devastated by hurricane Sally but we are back and operational. Our current status is that we are continuing to build out our docks and expand our capabilities, but we have the following facilities and services available to you now:
- Our dry dock facilities are fully operational with storage and in and out capabilities.
- Our wet slips are partially rebuilt with the largest of the four main docks operational.
- The next largest dock is under construction and will be available during mid to late August.
- We have electrical and water available to our first dock and ready to turn it on as the second dock is completed. We have also scheduled a major electrical upgrade for later this year.
- Fuel is up and running with both non-ethanol gas and diesel available.
- Ice is available on-site.
- The marina store is now open providing snacks, nonalcoholic drinks, BEER, ice cream and other items of interest.
- Our charter boats (fishing and diving) are operating daily, and we now also provide dolphin cruises.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the marina at (850) 492-0333.
Come visit the New Southwind Marina and see the improvements we are making.
WE ARE BACK!!!
Welcome to Southwind Marina. We are the closest marina to the Pensacola Pass, and minutes from Perdido Key, a world class, white sand beach. We are a full service marina that includes wet slips, boat lift slips, and dry storage in a fenced and lighted location. We offer gasoline and high flow diesel at a competitive price. We have charter captains to take you out scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling, dolphin watching, or a sunset cruise around the bay. We are a family friendly marina. Stop by and see us!
we have Gas!
Our Current fuel prices
Non-Ethanol Gasoline $4.28/gallon
High Flow Diesel $3.54
See what Southwind marina has to offer
Now under new ownership, Southwind Marina is upgrading and adding new amenities and services to enhance your boating experience.
42 dry storage slips
Permanent, Seasonal, and Transient Dockage Rates
Potable Water slipside
Electric 110/30 amp 220/50 amp
Newly remodeled dock and finger piers
Competitively priced Non-Ethanol Gas and High Flow Diesel
Climate Controlled Restroom Facility
Shaded Outdoor Deck w/ Tables
Ice, Beer, Live Bait, Snacks
Close to Perdido Key, Pensacola, Ft. McRae, Ft. Pickens, Pensacola NAS
Fishing Charters, Diving Charters, and Dolphin tours
Find Us by land
10121 Sinton Dr. Pensacola, FL 32507
(850) 492-0333 - OFFICE
(850) 619-3180 - 24 HOUR ASSISTANCE LINE
Find Us by water
1 ½ mi. West of the Pensacola Pass on ICW